I am a really goal oriented person. I like the direction and security that lists give me! And I like knowing my next goal that I’m working towards. I have a bucket list, which I prefer to call my To-Do list! It’s my list of specific things I want to do. Big things, expensive things. A list which will take me years, maybe a lifetime, to complete. That list is below. I also made a list of things I wanted to do or see while I was in Norway. I’m not really sure what to do with that list now, but I would like to revisit Norway and knock those remaining things off. I have more things I want to do but they’re a little less concise. You can check them out on my Pinterest board, The To-Do List.
My To-Do List
- Motorcycle through Vietnam and Southeast Asia
- Help make a totem pole
- Race a rally car in Finland
- Get a tattoo by:
- Peter Aurisch. I talked to him but he didn’t like my idea.
- Marie Kraus. She was busy when I wanted to come. :(
- Xoïl. Couldn’t find contact info.
Jef PalumboI got it. :)
- Jay Freestyle. Haven’t Tried yet.
- Spend Dia de los Muertos in Mexico
- Race the Nurburgring
See the Northern LightI’ve seen them 3 times! Stay awake for the Midnight Sun Go to Iceland See a Scottish Clan Games
- Go to all 50 USA states. So far 40/50.